Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by si...@insession.com on 2005/07/18 05:31:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r219448 - /geronimo/trunk/specs/javamail/src/java/javax/mail/internet/MimeMultipart.java

Dims,

it looks like you were committing spec javamail changes at the same time I
built and deployed geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc4.jar

Considering that I can't be certain whether or not your changes are in rc4
and some users may have already downloaded the rc4 version, it looks like
it would be safest for me to rebuild as rc5.  Are you planning on making
more changes in the next day or so?

John

Re: svn commit: r219448 - /geronimo/trunk/specs/javamail/src/java/javax/mail/internet/MimeMultipart.java

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i will try to wrap this up today.

thanks,
dims