Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 17:46:33 UTC

Ignite 2.0 TeamCity Run configurations

Hi, Igniters!

Alex (al.psc) has created new Teamcity run configurations optimized for
running 2.0 version and later. This project and its run configurations
avoid duplicate tests running for binary and default marshallers because it
is now the same for 2.0+.

Usage of this run configuration saves us at least 12 machine-hours for each
test run and in future will allow us to get test results faster.

Do you have concerns or remarks about using new run configurations for all
2.0+ pull requests?

We are now doing final checks of compatibility of these run configurations
with code. Any ideas about what is to be migrated are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Dmitry Pavlov

Re: Ignite 2.0 TeamCity Run configurations

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Igniters,

I've found one more suite without tests: "Ignite Cache Failover Multi JVM"
(org.apache.ignite.testsuites.IgniteCacheFailoverMJTestSuite). Currently
has paused triggers, but anyway started from Ignite 2.0 snapshot
dependecies.

Is it required? Alex (al.psc) do you know? it is required in 2.0 run
configs?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.