Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jason Ginchereau <ja...@microsoft.com> on 2015/10/28 01:07:27 UTC

Intro

Hello,

I'm a developer at Microsoft, where I've recently started working with the Cordova runtime team here. I have experience with Windows, Android, and a bit of iOS development, and I'm looking forward to helping out wherever I can. Initially I expect to spend some time working on improving plugin quality.

Jason Ginchereau

Re: Intro

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, and don't be a stranger you can use Slack to get in touch with us
also here http://slack.cordova.io/

Re: Intro

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.