Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org> on 2021/01/26 19:08:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer Daniel Wong

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Daniel
Wong
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on Apache Phoenix.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Daniel has made to the
community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Welcome Daniel!

Geoffrey Jacoby

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer Daniel Wong

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ko...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Daniel!

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org>.