Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "mail.btinternet.com" <Ja...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/02/01 19:43:37 UTC

.net client and java service

Hi

I am having a problem getting a SoapHttpClientProtocol .net client to talk
to a java server. I can send strings ok to the server but I cannot serialise
ints on the client side. It does not seem possible to send a primitive int
in the arguments to the Invoke method. Anyone know how to get around this.

James Cowan

Re: Service method with params not getting found/used [Solved]

Posted by Jeff Corliss <je...@yahoo.com>.
Nevermind - my bad.  Turns out some other bug was
preventing the parameters from actually getting placed
into the Call object.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Re: Service method with params not getting found/used [Solved]

Posted by Jeff Corliss <je...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

I created a test service method with 2 parameters.  On
the client side, I create my two objects and make
Parameters out of them, add them to a vector and do
the Call.setParams(vector) before invoking the method.
 The server comes back stating that it cant find
...methodName([none])... So I added another method
with no paramters and a simple return just to see if
it finds that.  It does.  Can anybody point out what I
might be missing/doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Service method with params not getting found/used