Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 01:57:45 UTC

Selecting the front camera - Camera API

This is a multi-platform concern:

2.4.0 or we should wait for the audit?

Re: Selecting the front camera - Camera API

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
This is also dependent on the developer's code being able to detect if
there is a front facing camera, (or ass facing), which means it should
likely happen after we finalize a capabilities api.

I believe the issues Simon mentions are issues regardless.  There is
nothing in that issue that states that the user is forced to use the
selected camera, is this implied?

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Selecting the front camera - Camera API

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
It's api work so I would recommend we wait until we start splitting out
the apis.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
related: a lot of our roadmap work first depends on finalizing the cli
tools, splitting out the apis, and adding plug man support for most
platforms. Therefore, I see those as priorities.