Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by johnson <jo...@erp.tw> on 2007/06/11 03:10:04 UTC

Re: When cocoon is down

Hi Phil!

If cocoon is down, can you run the pages in Root of tomcat?

If tomcat is down, The server will not respond, untill timeout.

If tomcat is ok, but nothing response, may be cocoon is running in a
loop, or waiting others, CPU may be full loading, In this case, it will
hard to stop it by cocoon itself, and it's hard to stop by tomcat(use
tomcat manager page) too, because of full loading, the most quickly
method to stop it is stoping tomcat by hand, or by other program. so it
will hard to reponse a page I think.

Even you can stop it by cocoon or tomcat, and response an error message,
the system will be unstable, so I think It will better to stop tomcat
outside, then client will got an error.

Best Regards

johnson

philguillard ??: