Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 13:59:58 UTC

The relationship of the scm system and the release plugin

I'd like to add some 'clone' options for use with git in
release:perform that could live in settings.xml. I'm not even sure how
many JIRAs I need. Is this something that gets done in the scm plugin
and then cross-wired to the release plugin?

Re: The relationship of the scm system and the release plugin

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> When pushing from work do you push to non-work repositories using your work
> key?

no.

Re: The relationship of the scm system and the release plugin

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.