Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by MikeCrosby <mc...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/07 16:32:32 UTC

Minimize portlet by default

I'm using Sun Java Studio Creator to develop JSR-168 compliant JSF portlets
for Jetspeed.  I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to set the default
behavior of the portlet to be in the MINIMIZED state for users when they
first access the page.  I wasn't sure if there is a setting in the portlet
descriptor file that would allow for that.

Any recommendations?

Re: [was: Filter URLs] Minimize portlet by default

Posted by MikeCrosby <mc...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the information, Aaron.  I did a lot of searching and figured it
couldn't easily be done right now, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Re: Minimize portlet by default

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.