Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chen Jerry <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 05:19:40 UTC

How can I keep multiple selection of html:options when I am back

Well, I make multiple selection and submit the page, which will be
forwarded to if validation is not passed. I want to keep selected the
multiple <option>s of <select> when I am back. What  can I do?

This is the fragment of source code:

ondblclick="javascript:DelContact();" styleClass="selectBox"
style="width:100%;height=60px;" >

Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Re: How can I keep multiple selection of html:options when I am back

Posted by Danny Lee <ha...@yahoo.de>.
I don't know if I understand you right, but if you wan't to get the
option selected before validation, just save it in some form Attribute
of your Struts Form and then use:

value="${myForm.lastSelectedThing}>

Cheerz

Danny