Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/03/30 06:16:52 UTC

Re: [Cforms-binding] Setting a constant value to a field using

On Lun, 28 de Marzo de 2005, 12:55, Jorge Davila dijo:
> Hello Antonio:
>
> In my understanding of the process ... you "must" have a method,
> constant or field in your java class that return the value that you
> want.
>
> "Factory is not set ..." is obtained because there is no field, constant
> or method defined in your java class doing reference to the "desired
> value".

There is the java attribute. In fact, I just get a working code to play
with this. And just tried to set a constant value. Not too much changes
after all. :-)

Please see my reply to Leszek in this thread to see how and why this failed.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

> Jorge Dávila.
>
> P.D.: Te agradezco que me hayás puesto en contacto con este marco de
> trabajo para desarrollo web y te pido disculpas (públicas) por no
> haberme permitido la posibilidad de desarrollarme dentro de tu equipo de
> trabajo.

No te preocupés por eso. ;-)