Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Alejandro Villalobos <ma...@globant.com> on 2007/08/27 22:49:33 UTC

Links wrongs for the child submodules

Hello, I have a question.
I'm executing mvn site site:deploy on  a project with several modules ,
but... when the site is deployed,  the links  in the "Modules" section
are right for the parent index, but are wrong for the the childs.
All links are relative to childs.
There is any way for generate this links in a right way?

Thanks for all.

Re: Links wrongs for the child submodules

Posted by Adam Fisk <a...@lastbamboo.org>.
I have the same problem.  Seems like a pretty significant issue -- the site
plugin looks totally broken.  Anyone have workarounds for this?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Some pom.xml and site.xml examples would be helpful...

Martin Alejandro Villalobos wrote:
> Hello, I have a question.
> I'm executing mvn site site:deploy on  a project with several modules ,
> but... when the site is deployed,  the links  in the "Modules" section
> are right for the parent index, but are wrong for the the childs.
> All links are relative to childs.
> There is any way for generate this links in a right way?
>
> Thanks for all.

Dennis Lundberg