Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Matthew Holt <mh...@redhat.com> on 2006/07/20 16:07:26 UTC

Please Help.. recrawl script.. will send out to the list when finished for 0.8.0

I sent out a few emails regarding a recrawl script I wrote. However, if
it' be easier for anyone to help, can you please check that all of the
below steps are the only ones that need to be taken to recrawl? Or if
there is a resource online that describes manually recrawling, that'd be
great as well. Thanks.

Matt

Recrawl Steps:
generate
fetch
updatedb
invertlinks
dedup
merge

Re: Please Help.. recrawl script.. will send out to the list when finished for 0.8.0

Posted by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Mr Holt:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial -- you're welcome.
--