Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ra...@jpmchase.com on 2005/09/07 18:27:36 UTC

Axis and log4j

Hello,

I am using Axis 1.2  on WSAD 5.1.  I run the ant task for  WSDL2Java to
cretate my service, stub, skeleton from my WSDL.  I just need to know how
to integrate log4j so I can see the DEBUG messages that can be thrown by
axis.. please shed some light on this topic. Is there any good tutorial
available for this?

Your help is highly appreciated!

RE: Axis and log4j

Posted by Sabitha <sa...@verosystems.com>.
create a log4j.properties file with your own setting and place in axis
classpath.

  _____