Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by joel gump <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 12:36:49 UTC

open source enterprise content search solution based on Nutch -http://nutch-iice.sourceforge.net/

Dear all,

I am a nutch user for a long time. I am not sure if someone try to use
Nutch in enterprise content search. I write a plugin for Nutch. Maybe
it's useful for you.

Home page is http://nutch-iice.sourceforge.net/ . Any comment is welcome.

Here is a short description:
Nutch is an open source search engine.

WebSphere Information Integrator Content Edition(IICE) is an IBM
product that used to integrate enterprise content management systems.

Nutch-IICE is a plugin for Nutch and an open source enterprise content
search solution.

Through Nutch-IICE , you can search following enterprise content
managements systems:

EMC Documentum
FileNet BPM
FileNet CS
FileNet IS
FileNet P8 Content Manager
Hummingbird DM
IBM Content Manager
IBM Content Manager OnDemand
IBM Lotus Domino Document Manager
IBM Lotus Notes
IBM WebSphere MQ
IBM WebSphere Portal Document Manager
Microsoft NTFS
OpenText Livelink
Relational database management system
Interwoven Teamsite

Simultaneously , you can search anything that original Nutch can
search (for example, http/ftp/file ).

Best Regards,
Joel