Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "A. Dunmore" <hi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/06 23:54:13 UTC

open office says every word is a spelling mistake

The spell check on open office word processing program is  highlighting every word as a spelling mistake . Please provide me with a remedy a i am very sure i am not spelling the words wrongly

Re: open office says every word is a spelling mistake

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
A. Dunmore wrote:
> The spell check on open office word processing program is
> highlighting every word as a spelling mistake . Please provide me
> with a remedy a i am very sure i am not spelling the words wrongly

The usual starting point for spellcheck problems is to delete or rename
the OpenOffice user profile. Doing this sorts out a very large
proportion [read: most] of OpenOffice stability problems. Details of how
to do this are given in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

Hope this helps
Keith