Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/08/05 23:13:29 UTC

Re: OpenEJB & vmbuild

Hi David, all,

vmbuild1 is now set up. I have created a group for OpenEJB but have
not added the projects.

If you'd like to register for an account I can give you the group
administration roles so that you can do this and assign rights to
other users.

http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/security/register.action

Cheers,
Brett