Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Williams <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/14 15:51:45 UTC

Struts 6 dtd

When upgrading to Struts 6.0.0, are we supposed to use/reference the struts-6.0.dtd?  I get WARN logs that the DTD is missing.

Thanks!

Matt W.

Re: Struts 6 dtd

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
czw., 21 lip 2022 o 18:13 Matt Williams
<ma...@yahoo.com.invalid> napisał(a):

>  Thanks Łukasz. The struts2-core-6.0.0.jar that I downloaded does not have the struts-6.0.dtd in it.   It has struts-2.6.dtd
> Maybe it will be in the next release.

Ups... that was a bug, fixed in 6.0.1 (should be available soon)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 6 dtd

Posted by Matt Williams <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Thanks Łukasz. The struts2-core-6.0.0.jar that I downloaded does not have the struts-6.0.dtd in it.   It has struts-2.6.dtd
Maybe it will be in the next release.
Matt

    On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 11:13:37 AM CDT, Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> wrote:

 czw., 14 lip 2022 o 17:52 Matt Williams
<ma...@yahoo.com.invalid> napisał(a):
> When upgrading to Struts 6.0.0, are we supposed to use/reference the struts-6.0.dtd?  I get WARN logs that the DTD is missing.

It's not required to use the new struts-6.0.dtd until you are not
using a new <bean-selection> tag (mostly used when developing plugins
with additional extension points). Also please check if you have a
proper header in your struts.xml (as provided below). All DTDs are
embedded into a jar and available online
https://struts.apache.org/dtds/

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
  "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 6.0//EN"
  "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-6.0.dtd">

Regards

Re: Struts 6 dtd

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.