Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Robert D. Morse" <rm...@mdesignz.com> on 2006/10/12 19:49:06 UTC

New Project Question

Coming from the Struts world for the last couple of years, I began
looking at MyFaces, Tiles and Tomahawk.  I created a small project
using these components, when I came across Trinidad (ADF Faces) and
this mail list a couple of days ago.  It seems at first glance that I
should migrate this project (and future projects) to Trinidad since
it seems to have a greater number of components, and Tomahawk
components can be added with little effort.  Is this a fair
assessment?  Any reasons not to take this approach?  My apologies for
the newbie question.

Re: Re: New Project Question

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
There isn't an equivalent in Trinidad.  In theory, it should
work.  Whether it will is a trickier question, especially
once you get into the land of sandbox + AJAX.

-- Adam

Re: New Project Question

Posted by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
Thank you for your reply!

Re: New Project Question -- NEVERMIND

Posted by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
It helps to specify the correct URL!  My apologies for the noise.

Re: New Project Question

Posted by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
I'm sorry for wasting your time on this.  I followed-up with a
NEVERMIND post, albeit to late.
The issue was operator error.  I was attempting to bring up the page
by not prefacing the page location with /faces.
Again, sorry for the noise.

Re: Re: New Project Question

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Project Question