Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alexis Ananas <gr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 19:50:23 UTC

message never dequeue on a persistent queue

Hello,

I work with ActiveMQ 4.0 final and I have a bug (I think)

With the default configuration ($ACTIVEMQ_HOME/conf/activemq.xml), I
have several message their are not dequeue.

I have 72 producers and 1 slow consumer (150 messages per second) on a
persistent queue.
I produce 90,000 messages at all but I consume few.

The JMX console say that there is some messages on the queue but my
consumer who listen to this queue does not received them.

When I stop the consumer and the brocker and then I restart both, the
consumer receive the missed messages.

then I have received all messages I produced.

I have a solution (not really good):
When I disable The jdbcJournal and I make only a jdbcPersistence, I
received all messages I produced, no need to restart the brocker.

Someone have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Alexis

Re: message never dequeue on a persistent queue

Posted by alexis Ananas <gr...@gmail.com>.
It doesn't work. :-/

but I have downloaded the incubator 4.1 source version from the Svn
and I have buildt it.
Now All features work: Jounal, persistence ... all is OK

Thanks

Alexis

Posted by "Christopher G. Stach II" <cg...@ldsys.net>.
James Strachan wrote:
> Try disabling the optimiseAcknowledge option
>
> http://activemq.org/site/connection-configuration-uri.html
>
> so connect via
>
> tcp://localhost:61616?jms.optimiseAcknowledge=false
>
> and it'll probably fix your issue. We've disabled this feature by
> default in 4.0.1 trunk which was causing some issues with
> acknowledgement logic.

For us, it was making rollbacks not work... but only sometimes.

--
Christopher G. Stach II

Re: message never dequeue on a persistent queue

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------