Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by theashik <th...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/11 13:25:42 UTC

How to get WildCard/prefix in SolrSharp

In Solrj, there is a method called setAllowLeadingWildcard(true). I need to
call the same method in SolrSharp API as well. But I don't find the class
"SolrQueryParser.cs" in SolrSharp API. Can any one suggest me how to call
that method, if I can use any provided namespace as
"org.apache.solr.SolrSharp.Search.SolrQueryParser" in SolrSharp.

Thank you
Ashik Rajbhandari

Re: How to get WildCard/prefix in SolrSharp

Posted by Mauricio Scheffer <ma...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK this needs to be set in the config in your case, which is still an
open issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-218