Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Tushar Jain <tu...@hotmail.com> on 2022/05/27 15:05:33 UTC

Guacamole 1.4 API/token returns 403

Hi,

I have deployed guacamole 1.4 (or rather upgraded from 1.2). In the browser console, it has started giving a 403 error, when the login page loads. Following is the snapshot

[cid:2b9cf18a-7076-4642-a193-d546e24a2fe8]
Not that it affects the guacamole operations, but for sure something is not right. Where am I going wrong?

-Tushar

Re: Guacamole 1.4 API/token returns 403

Posted by Tushar Jain <tu...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks! I might have missed it in previous releases.

-Tushar
I have deployed guacamole 1.4 (or rather upgraded from 1.2). In the browser console, it has started giving a 403 error, when the login page loads. Following is the snapshot

[cid:2b9cf18a-7076-4642-a193-d546e24a2fe8]
Not that it affects the guacamole operations, but for sure something is not right. Where am I going wrong?

No, this is absolutely normal. The REST API will return HTTP error codes to properly represent the nature of a response. A 403 indicates you are not yet logged in. This would have happened in all past releases, as well.

- Mike

Re: Guacamole 1.4 API/token returns 403

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.