Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad Harper <br...@epsiia.com> on 2006/09/27 18:35:31 UTC

maven-native-plugin always re-runs native:link

Have I mis-configured the native:link goal?

The maven-native-plugin /always/ re-links even when all of
the .o files are up to date.

Brad

Re: maven-native-plugin always re-runs native:link

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Feel free to file jira, but i dont think you gain much performance on this
feature.

-D

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.