Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 16:22:45 UTC

setup, build and now smoke test

I've just finished putting together a combined demo app, in
support/prototype.  I've called it prototype because eventually I'm
hoping it'll be the prototype for reverse engineering into one of our
archetypes.

At any rate, for now it makes a good smoke test.

I'd really appreciate it if everyone could have a go at getting it
going.  I've documented the steps up on the wiki:

1. setting up dev env:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/SettingUpDevelopmentEnvironment
(I guess most of us have done this, but there's a few new snippets in there)
2. build process:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/BuildProcess  (I think
this is where most people are at)
3. smoke test: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/SmokeTest

As I say, it'd be great if we could have everyone getting the smoke test
working...  ideally all the mentors/newbies too?  it'd really help flush
out any issues, and give you a good feel as to what Isis currently "is"
right now.

Thx
Dan