Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Muhammad Aamir <mu...@kictl.com> on 2001/03/21 05:49:27 UTC

Struts, Trubine, Velocity, Expresso

     Hi,

     I recently explored the Struts Application framework features and
     developed an small application using Struts.

     Recently I heard about other frameworks like Trubine, Velocity and
     Expresso. I am really confused about what to choose and what is the
     difference between these frameworks.

     Can anybody explain these frameworks and their differences ?

     Thanks in advance
     Muhammed Aamir

Re: Struts, Trubine, Velocity, Expresso

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
You can find some analysis and comparison by searching, for example,
"Velocity" or "Trubine" in our archieve emails.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The best references for Struts, Turbine, and Velocity are probably:

< http://www.mail-archive.com/general@jakarta.apache.org/msg00495.html >

<
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03206.html

and