Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sr...@ercgroup.com on 2004/04/22 15:46:50 UTC

RE: Webservices over SSL

Hi,
	You would need to diasble the Http listener which service the Http
requests in the Application server.

Regards
Sriram

Re: Webservices over SSL

Posted by Jose M Selman <js...@bee.cl>.
I have no experience with jboss, but I once managed to get that behavior
under weblogic 7.0. Using BEA's console you can actually determine which
URLs will be available for different transports so I just made it available
for HTTPS. There should be a similar thing under jboss.

Cheers,

Jose M Selman