Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2002/05/10 17:43:55 UTC

Thread issues

Hey folks,
There seems to be a threading issue introduced between
3.3 and current 3.3.2-dev head.  When running the code
under heavy load with four tcp endpoints (2 http10, ajp12,
ajp13) eventually one of the http connectors disappears
from thread dumps.  In going through diffs the most
significant change I see is Bill's change to the expirer,
but I'm not sure if that is related at all.  The purpose
of this note is to solicit ideas on debugging and to see
if anyone else has run into this behavior.

Thanks,
Keith