Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 17:17:36 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Hi all,

I've just cut a release candidate for the 5.9.0 release. This release has
248 bug fixes and improvements.

It also contains a couple of new features which are summarized here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/New+Features+in+5.9

Could you review the artifacts and vote?

The list of resolved issues is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12323932

You can get binary distributions here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.9.0/

Source archives are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.9.0

Maven2 repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=b276006911583ea62b4a24c4cc5df9697febe006

Please vote to approve this release

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Here's my +1

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
changing my vote to -1 and cancelling this vote due to the issue with
the activemq-demo config.
Fix is already on trunk. Will cut a new RC.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ad 1)
Okay that was a problem in camel-jms unit tests, which I have fixed on
the Camel side.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yep, I ran into some of these myself.  I think it's worth re-cutting
the RC to pickup those fixes.

Hiram Chirino

Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

hchirino@redhat.com | fusesource.com | redhat.com

blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ad 2)
> [...]

>> Could you review the artifacts and vote?
>>
>> The list of resolved issues is:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12323932
>>
>> You can get binary distributions here:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.9.0/
>>
>> Source archives are here:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.9.0
>>
>> Maven2 repository is at:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-163/
>>
>> Source tag:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=b276006911583ea62b4a24c4cc5df9697febe006
>>

>> Please vote to approve this release
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com