Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/16 15:58:50 UTC

Gitbox mail still send to dev mailing list.

Hi Team,

I just went through the recent dev mailing and found out there still
some Gitbox email about this repo[1]. Can we redirect this Gitbox
mails to notify mailing list?

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking-oal-tool

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Gitbox mail still send to dev mailing list.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi Justin

Really sorry for missing the discussion from the beginning. Thank you for so detailed work and huge helps to the project, especially in every vote check and license issue explanation, even you are not a mentor to us officially. In my mind, you are.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>
Date: Mon,Sep 17,2018 4:50 AM
To: dev <de...@skywalking.apache.org>

Hi,.

Thanks for your repossess, there's no need for concern. The mailing list shows little activity from Willem and that's why he got flagged as a possible missing mentor.

I've asked him if he wants to continue as a mentor and he has indicated that he has so nothing will change.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Gitbox mail still send to dev mailing list.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Ticket submits just now. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17028

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "willem.jiang"<wi...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Mon, Sep 17, 2018 08:42 AM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

I think you need to create a INFRA JIRA[1] to modify the notification
mail address of the git repo.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi, Willem

Yes, there are several repositories haven't changed. Where could I change that? Or need to submit a ticket to do?

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.