Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Fernandes <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 11:17:03 UTC

using 3rd party jbi components

Hi,

Just a quick question on this whole JBI portability thing:

Is it enough drop components from, say,
https://open-jbi-components.dev.java.net/ into the ./install folder of my
servicemix installation and have those components work with service mix?

For example,
I wanted a jdbc component and https://open-jbi-components.dev.java.net/ has
just the functionality I'm looking for. Can I do the above? Is it supposed
to work? (I've tried and it doesn't, stacktraces all over the place)

The question(s):
Is this the right way of doing things? What will my service unit now look
like (xbean.xml)?