Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Roy <r....@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 01:35:57 UTC

VCL images

Are there any plans to release VCL 2 as images as was done with 1.6?

Re: VCL images

Posted by Brian Bouterse <bm...@ncsu.edu>.
Yes, there are plans to release a new VM version of the VCL.  I hope
to have it released within the next two weeks; it will contain an
installation of xcat 1.3, vcl 2.0, and the esx provisioning module.
I'll make an announcement of its release on this mailing list.

Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative

Re: VCL images