Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/15 20:35:23 UTC

Testing for OpenOffice 4.0.1 (RC) Start! Call for volunteers!

Hi All,

The Release Candidate build is announced, and we can start doing RC
acceptance test now. This is the call for volunteers on the final tests.
Any one who can contribute to the testing before this Wednesday(09/18),
please provide your TestLink ID and preferred platforms, and I will send
you the general testing list. Thanks!

Please note, the RC is based on the SNAPSHOT tag, rev. 1521921
(corresponding AOO401 branch, rev. 1521908).

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Testing for OpenOffice 4.0.1 (RC) Start! Call for volunteers!

Posted by akriti <em...@gmail.com>.
Testlink ID : Akriti
Platform: win 8

*Thanks & Regards,
Akriti Jaiswal*

Posted by akriti <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuzhen,

Posted by Prachi Jain <pr...@yahoo.com>.
I would like to volunteer .

Testlink Id - Prachi
 Platform   - Windows 7

 Thanks
  Prachi

________________________________

Posted by Liu Ping <do...@gmail.com>.
hi,yuzhen
I am glad to be as a volunteer for it
testlinkID: doneyourself
Platform: Windows7 /Mac10.8/Linux 32bit/64bit

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
Hi

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
BTW I am [guest] level.