Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu> on 2005/03/29 06:03:25 UTC

Release 3.0.3 completed ... I think

I've finally completed the 3.0.3 release.  How painful...
I'm concerned that I don't see the released files at
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tapestry/
How long is it before they are visible here? or have I done something wrong?

Paul

Re: Release 3.0.3 completed ... I think

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
You can forward me the patches.  I have commit privileges there.  I'll
try to take care of this Wednesday morning.

	Erik

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Paul as well.

A question I get asked a lot is "how big is the developer community
for Tapestry".  It's very good for me to see such active involvement
by others.  Its good for the long-term viability of Tapestry, and for
everyone else involved.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:44:55 -0500, Erik Hatcher
<er...@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> Paul - the Tapestry 3.0.3 binary download worked great for me.  I even
> took out my custom asset service blocker and tested that the asset
> service in 3.0.3 is blocking requests without the proper checksum.
>
> Nice work!  +1 for Paul!
>
>         Erik
>
> On Mar 28, 2005, at 11:03 PM, Paul Ferraro wrote:
>
> > I've finally completed the 3.0.3 release.  How painful...
> > I'm concerned that I don't see the released files at
> > http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tapestry/
> > How long is it before they are visible here? or have I done something
> > wrong?
> >
> > Paul

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Release 3.0.3 completed ... I think

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
The 3.0 process is very painful; the 3.1 less so.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:03:25 -0800, Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu> wrote:
> I've finally completed the 3.0.3 release.  How painful...
> I'm concerned that I don't see the released files at
> http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tapestry/
> How long is it before they are visible here? or have I done something wrong?
>
> Paul

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind

Re: Release 3.0.3 completed ... I think

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
3.0.3 is there for me now, so it seems you've done the right magic.
I'll plug it in to one of my applications later today and ensure all is
well with it.