Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Kirchhoff, Lars" <La...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2002/12/20 08:50:28 UTC

xmlform and different output formats

hello,

I need some help for the xmlform. I would like to create a
application that runs multiple forms and at the end outputs
some data to the user. at these stage the user should have
the possibility to get the outputted data in different
formats.
how can this approach be done. I thought about giving some
parameters to the page, but first how to add parameters and
second how to get theme in the action and apply the appropraite
stylesheet?

any suggestions are welcome.

ciao Lars