Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2007/08/15 20:40:22 UTC

Re: Invalid tag found: unexpected input while looking for attr name or '/>'

Hi Dave,

You didn't say what version of MyFaces you are using.

There is an old bug, long fixed, where a backslash within an attribute
would confuse the ReducedHTMLParser.  If you're using an old version,
then look for something like:
  <foo bar="problem\nstring"/>

I also see that you have no quotes around the EVENT attribute of the
script tag...

Regards,

Simon