Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io> on 2021/08/26 14:30:00 UTC

Pulsar Summit Asia 2021 CFP Is Open!

Hi, all Pulsar community members,

Pulsar Summit Asia 2021 CFP is open now! We’re glad to invite you to share
your experience and add up to the wonderfulness. **Pulsar Summit Asia 2021
will be hosted on November 20-21, 2021** by StreamNative hybridly both
online and offline.

As a speaker, you will receive the chance to demonstrate your experience
and deep knowledge, and your bio and session featured among the Apache
Pulsar community. We would also like you to help us make Pulsar Summit Asia
2021 a big success by spreading the word on Twitter, LinkedIn, and other
social media.

Please submit your talks[1] by September 8th, GMT+8. We welcome submissions
from around the globe. Also, first-time speakers are welcomed. For more
details, please check the CFP blog[2], and do not hesitate to contact us at
organizers@pulsar-summit.org if you have any questions.

We look forward to your participation!

[1] Submission link: https://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-asia-2021/
[2] CFP blog: https://pulsar.apache.org/blog/2021/08/18/asia-cfp/