Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sebastian Annies <Se...@coremedia.com> on 2009/05/04 18:35:21 UTC

Maven Javadoc Plugin 2.6

Hi Vincent, Benjamin and Jason,

It seems that all 2.6 issues are fixed and no SNAPSHOT dependency left.
I'd really like to use the javadoc aggregatation + jar feature. How
about calling a vote on releasing 2.6? Can one of you do it (You will
get my non-binding vote for sure)?

Best Regards,
Sebastian

Re: Maven Javadoc Plugin 2.6

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I spoke with Robert Scholte (qdox team) today. He plans to make a new
release soon.

I prefer to wait for this release before starting the release process.
For the curious, it is for the new fix goal.

Cheers,

Vincent