Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gaspar Hermán <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/07 15:34:12 UTC

How can i Help

Hi, i'm a java tester and developer since 3 years ago

Re: How can i Help

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Gaspar!

In the website http://tomee.apache.org/community/ you can find useful
resources, tips and tricks to smooth your first contribution.

Any questions, just reach out to us in the mailing list ;)

El sáb., 7 sept. 2019 a las 10:07, David Blevins (<da...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hola, Gaspar!
>
> I was a developer 3 years when I started in Open Source too :)  I was 23.
> It's a pretty incredible thing to start early.
>
> Here is an example you can translate into Spanish.
>
>  -
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/mp-faulttolerance-timeout
>  -
> https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/mp-faulttolerance-timeout/README.adoc
>
> To make a Spanish version, just add a README_es.adoc file next to the
> README.adoc.  It is ok to use Google Translator, just make sure to read it
> and correct any thing strange.
>

> --
> David Blevins
> http://twitter.com/dblevins
> http://www.tomitribe.com
>
> > On Sep 7, 2019, at 8:34 AM, Gaspar Hermán <ga...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, i'm a java tester and developer since 3 years ago

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: How can i Help