Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by miji mathews <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/10 14:04:13 UTC

unsubscribe trouble

how do I unsubscribe ? Im geeting all these emails that I didnt sign up for
. I already tried unsubscribe email about 10 times

Please help

miji

Posted by in...@zenit.org.
Dear Reader,
I am currently unable to find your address on our list.
You may have already deleted it on your own.
If you continue to receive mails, please let me know of other old emails
that could be on our lists.
Sincerely,
Karna Swanson