Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dana Lynch <bi...@mail.com> on 2020/02/04 02:30:15 UTC

Calc cell large

Calc cells suddenly are huge and I can't reset calc. I did default
format, reinstalled, and even did computer restore from before problem
but to no avail. I can adjust height and width, but one at a time. This
only affects new files and not ones I have stored on external hard
drives. Please help me as I don't want to purchase Microsoft Office.
Thank you.

Re: Calc cell large

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.
On 04/02/2020 19:28, Alan B wrote:
> Dana,
>
> Try opening Calc and going through the menu View > Zoom...
>
> If 100% is not marked, click, it then click the "OK" button.
>
> If you find 100% already marked this certainly won't be the solution. If it
> is not marked it may be the fix that's needed.
And if this doesn't solve the problem check the Row height and Column Width
These should be 0,43 cm x 2,27 cm or 0.17" x 0.89" if this isn't correct you
should update the default Template

Re: Calc cell large

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Forwarding to OP who is not subscribed.

Re: Calc cell large

Posted by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com>.
Dana,

Try opening Calc and going through the menu View > Zoom...

If 100% is not marked, click, it then click the "OK" button.

If you find 100% already marked this certainly won't be the solution. If it
is not marked it may be the fix that's needed.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 2:03 AM Dana Lynch <bi...@mail.com> wrote:

> Calc cells suddenly are huge and I can't reset calc. I did default
> format, reinstalled, and even did computer restore from before problem
> but to no avail. I can adjust height and width, but one at a time. This
> only affects new files and not ones I have stored on external hard
> drives. Please help me as I don't want to purchase Microsoft Office.
> Thank you.

Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011