Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Meena <me...@wipro.com> on 2002/01/16 13:27:35 UTC

fo:basic-link some queries

Hi,
I've an xml like the below one.

<NODE QUAL="test" NAME="Sample">

<A UNAME="key-id">
</A>

<B NAME="type">
</PARM>
</B>
</NODE>

And in my XSL file, i've something like this
<xsl:template match="NODE"

<fo:block font-weight="bold"  line-height="11pt"
          white-space-collapse="false">
  <xsl:value-of select="@NAME"/>
</fo:block>
<xsl:apply-templates select="A" />
<fo:block white-space-collapse="false">{</fo:block>
<xsl:apply-templates select="B"/>
<fo:block white-space-collapse="false">}</fo:block>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="A | B">
<xsl:variable name="n">
  <xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="@NAME">  <xsl:value-of select="@NAME"/> </xsl:when>
  <xsl:when test="@UNAME"> <xsl:value-of select="concat('[',@UNAME, ']')"/> </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise> <xsl:text>?no name</xsl:text> </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>
</xsl:variable>
</xsl:template>

My pdf output for the same will be like this

Sample
     {
         [key-id]
         type
     }

I want to create a link here. Like when i click on 'type', control should go to the page having information about
'Sample.type'

How will I achieve it?

Regds,
Meena.