Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Hamel <Jo...@geac.com> on 2002/05/03 20:26:57 UTC

Status of the "new" Portlet API Implementation

Hello all-

I am trying to confirm if the current release of Jetspeed (1.3a2) supports
the "standard" Portlet API developed by IBM (i.e. the Portlet API used in
WebSphere Portal Server 1.2 and greater).

>From reading the archives and resources on the Jetspeed site, it appears as
if this has not been done yet, but I am new to this area so I may have
missed it.

Also, if the 1.3a2 release does not support the new Portlet API, I would
love to find out when the release is scheduled (approximate).

Thanks in advance,

Jon Hamel