Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/06/08 21:31:52 UTC

[VOTE] Alessio Soldano for committer

Alessio has been one of the primary driving forces behind getting CXF to be a
certified JAX-WS provider for JBoss.   As part of that work, he has identified
several bugs/issues in CXF and has provided patches for many of them.   He has
also been helping in the communities, especially related to supporting people
trying to use CXF with JBoss.   In all, he has made significant contributions
toward making CXF a better products.

Thus, I think he's ready to become a committer.

I'll hold the vote open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: [VOTE] Alessio Soldano for committer

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Alessio Soldano for committer

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
Thank you Daniel and the whole community for this.
I'll do my best for the project.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead

[RESULT][VOTE] Alessio Soldano for committer

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David