Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 17:53:02 UTC

Maven repo for Muse Jars

Hi All;

Is there a maven repositry for Muse jars (2.1.0)? I did not see it at
http://people.apache.org/dist/.

Also is there a one jar that have all muse classes (e.g.) without
Axis2 and OGSI dependend code/jars. Is there a goal on muse build that
build such a jar?

Thanks
Srinath

Re: Maven repo for Muse Jars