Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bansalp <bp...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 12:56:35 UTC

Information about messages replayed from a Virtual Topic to a Consumer Queue?

Hi,

I am trying to use Virtual Topic, but I noticed that messages forwarded to
Consumer Queues are not added to dispatch counter of Virtual Topic.

So if Topic VirtualTopic.A produces 100 messages and there are two
subscribers SubA and SUBB  and a consumer queue
Consumer.consA.VirtualTopic.A. Then dispatch counter would show 200.

Shouldn't it show 300 as 300 messages have been dispatched logically?

P.S. Is there a way to know exactly how many messages have been dispatched
from a VirtualTopic including messages dispatched/forwarded to consumer
queues.