Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2005/04/06 22:07:57 UTC

[OT] Leaving SURBL ( I forgot to post this here.)

Greetings Everyone,
	As of today, I am leaving SURBL for private reasons. SURBL continues
to be one of the best antispam measures. I will be forming my own public URI
lists. One black and one gray. But they will not be affiliated with SURBL.
(So I'll most likely be begging for mirrors later!)
	I'll continue to be part of the whitelist group for a while, in case
my old submissions need explanation.
	Consider the new black list to be more aggressive then WS, but
striving for the same zero FP rate as WS. Also all domains manually checked.
The gray list will be for mainsleeze, and will cause FPs. I'll post more
info about the lists after I get some mirrors.

Did I mention I need mirrors? :)

Thanks,

Chris (Needs mirrors) Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja