Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 11:11:00 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Hi,

I would like to call the River PPMC to vote on accepting the ServiceUI
API contribution from Artima as submitted in the RIVER-10 Jira issue
[1]. The code can be imported in the River svn once the PPMC accepts
the contribution and the appropriate software grant has been received.
I didn't see the software grant as recorded (I may have overlooked
it), but we can already vote on accepting the code. The purpose of
this acceptance vote is to make sure that the PPMC is happy with the
contribution and ready to take on the responsibility of maintaining
the codebase.

So, please vote on accepting the contribution. The vote is open for
the next 72 hours and only votes from the River PPMC members are
binding. Like in all votes on code changes, a single -1 vote vetoes
the motion.

[ ] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima
[ ] -1 Do not accept the contribution because ...

Here's my +1 (non-binding)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-10

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Vinod Johnson - Sun Microsystems <Th...@Sun.COM>.

--
- vinod

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@sun.com>.
> [X] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima

-- Peter

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Hm.  I remember him getting it in as well...

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1

Posted by Bill Venners <bv...@artima.com>.
Hi Jukka,

Posted by Juan Ramirez <Ju...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:

> [X] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima
> [ ] -1 Do not accept the contribution because ...
--
Mark

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
+1

Phil

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Dan Creswell <da...@dcrdev.demon.co.uk>.

[snip]

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 3/29/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to call the River PPMC to vote on accepting the ServiceUI
> API contribution from Artima as submitted in the RIVER-10 Jira issue
> [...]
> So, please vote on accepting the contribution. The vote is open for
> the next 72 hours and only votes from the River PPMC members are
> binding. Like in all votes on code changes, a single -1 vote vetoes
> the motion.

The vote passes with 17 +1 votes, including 2 binding +1 votes from
the current River PPMC (so far officially just the mentors). The votes
were:

    +1 Frank Barnaby
    +1 Mark Brouwer
    +1 Dan Creswell
    +1 Nigel Daley
    +1 Jim Hurley
    +1 Vinod Johnson
    +1 Peter Jones
    +1 Geir Magnusson Jr. (binding)
    +1 John McClain
    +1 Fred Oliver
    +1 Juan Ramirez
    +1 Robert Resendes
    +1 Bob Scheifler
    +1 Phil Steitz (binding)
    +1 Bill Venners
    +1 Jim Waldo
    +1 Jukka Zitting

Thanks for casting your votes!

PS. The CCLA that included the software grant for the contributed code
seems to have been lost. Bill mentioned that he could resend the CCLA
next week, after which everything is OK for committing the code in
svn. I'll comment on RIVER-10 when the software grant has been
recorded.

Posted by Frank Barnaby <Fr...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Fred Oliver <Fr...@Sun.COM>.
+1

-Fred

Posted by Bob Scheifler <Bo...@Sun.COM>.
[X] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima

- Bob

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM>.
+1

-Jim

Posted by Robert Resendes <Ro...@Sun.COM>.

> [X] +1 Accept the ServiceUI API contribution from Artima
Bob

Re: [VOTE] Accept the ServiceUI API Contribution from Artima

Posted by John McClain <Jo...@Sun.COM>.