Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Билгүүн Ө <bi...@statebank.mn> on 2014/04/29 06:14:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Question

From: Билгүүн Ө [mailto:bilguun.u@statebank.mn]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:03 PM
To: 'users-faq@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: Question

Dear everyone

I'm trying to use mo_session_db, but i cant. I'm using mysql-14.14, apache-2.4.9 and php-5.5.11.

I create database named session_db, and table named SESSION which created by query CREATE TABLE SESSION ( id VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Stores the Session ID', access INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, data TEXT, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=INNODB ROW_FORMAT=DEFAULT;

My mod_session_dbd.conf is:

Session On

SessionDBDCookieName session path=/

SessionDBDCookieRemove Off

SessionDBDPerUser On

SessionDBDDeleteLabel deletesession

SessionDBDInsertLabel insertsession

SessionDBDSelectLabel selectsession

SessionDBDUpdateLabel updatesession

DBDriver mysql

DBDParams "host=<ip address x.x.x.x/localhost>, port=3306, user=root, password=<password>, dbname=session_db"

DBDExptime 300

DBDPrepareSQL "delete from SESSION where id = %s" deletesession

DBDPrepareSQL "update SESSION set data = %s, access = %lld, id = %s where id = %s" updatesession

DBDPrepareSQL "insert into SESSION (id, access, data) values (%s, %lld, %s)" insertsession

DBDPrepareSQL "select data from SESSION where id = %s and (access = 0 or access > %lld)" selectsession

DBDPrepareSQL "delete from SESSION where access != 0 and access < %lld" cleansession

I tested by store the session but it could not store in sql. My test pages are:

#index.html

<form action="session.php" method="get">

Value:<input type="text" name="view"/>

<input type="submit" value="Submit"/>

</form>

#session.php

session_start();

if(isset($_GET['view']))

{ $_SESSION['view'] = $_GET['view'];

echo "Saved in SESSION<br/>";

echo "<a href=index.html>Back</a>";

}

else

{ echo "Could not save in SESSION<br/>";

echo "<a href=index.html>Back</a>";

}

#link.php

session_start();

if(isset($_SESSION['view']))

{ echo"Session: ". $_SESSION['view']."<br/>";

}

else

{ echo "There is no cookie<br/>"; }

#clear.php

session_start();

if(isset($_SESSION['view']))

{ unset($_SESSION['view']);

echo "cookie cleared<br/><br/>";

}

else{ echo "there has not been saved cookie<br/>"; }

Is there any problem in my config or testing pages. Sorry for my bad english

line

Хүндэтгэсэн

Ө.Билгүүн

Системийн администратор

МТ Системийн хэлтэс

Мэйл хаяг  | bilguun_u@sbank.mn; bilguun.u@statebank.mn

Вэб хуудас | www.statebank.mn

state-logo

Танд санхүүгийн үйлчилгээг эрсдэлгүй хүргэнэ.­