Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2006/06/29 21:07:29 UTC

JIRA admin

Hi,

Does anyone know the names of people doing jakarta JIRA admin ?
First goal is to get added to all jakarta projects (mvdb@apache.org), second goal is to add this
information to the wiki..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: JIRA admin

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Done.

Re: JIRA admin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Re: JIRA admin

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: JIRA admin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
It's a start, but that list just specifies the owner (who is admin).. Rather have a couple of names
that can handle all jakarta projects..

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: JIRA admin