Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2009/02/20 01:11:27 UTC

RE: svn commit: r746002 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/ maven-embedder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/embedder/ maven-project-builder/ maven-project-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/builder/ ma

Why don't we just hookup checkstyle to maven?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
violations-Hudson-plugin is the way I'd go, it's written by peter
reilly over at ant.apache.org, and while he's a maven hater I can
usually bend his ear when the freestyle support is lacking

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Why don't we just hookup checkstyle to maven?

Dennis Lundberg

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Why don't we just hookup checkstyle to maven?

Dennis Lundberg